B.V.V.S, an organization established 115 years ago, in the year 1906 by his Holiness Sri Biluru Gurubasav Mahaswamiji, with the noble objective of imparting education. With this noble objective, B.V.V.S has established more than 100 institutions encompassing the entire spectrum of education.
B.V.V.S has a strong emphasis on rural development coupled with philanthropic and social commitment. This network of institutions has created an excellent base both administratively and culturally for healthy integrated development of education and training for the social, economic, moral and spiritual upliftment of the society. A variety of formal programmes leading to Degrees and Diplomas are offered by these educational institutions. The institutions have been highly acclaimed for providing state of art education backed by good physical infrastructure and qualified faculty. This has been achieved by integrating the expertise available with the constituent institutions of B.V.V.S.